BVEStation

Author Topic: Making All Stops, Giveaway #4!  (Read 11115 times)

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
Making All Stops, Giveaway #4!
« on: October 22, 2012, 01:46:25 pm »
This is the topic for Making All Stops : Volume One.  Again we're running it for November, make a post here to enter.  This one ends on November 14th.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:12:09 pm by ipac »
BVEStation.

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Making All Stops, Giveaway #4!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 05:03:05 pm »
my favorite line is the 4 because of the express stops it makes in brooklyn and manhattan and my least favorite is the (C) because during rush hours although it is not used as much in brooklyn, train headways are very, very, very, sick. i stand on the ralph ave. station platform waiting for a (C) when 2-5 (A)'s pass the station on the express tracks in BOTH directions. 2 me, trains come every 10-15 minutes. i also HATE it when the dispatcher at jay street dispatches (C)'s 2 run express 2 Euclid.

Offline ceelboogie1

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 05:57:15 pm »
My absolute favorite line is the (A) because of the variety of runs it has and the length of the line. Although everyone has made a case for the (R) line being the least favorite line (all points that were made are absolutely 1000% correct) has anyone really considered the purpose for the (Z) line yet! I know it is supposed to supplement the (J) during rush hours but really does anyone else wish it was a regular line so you can possibly say that have actually been on a (Z). I have only ridden that train once since 1995!
ceelboogie1- crown heights 24/7/366

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 06:45:08 pm »
My absolute favorite line is the (A) because of the variety of runs it has and the length of the line. Although everyone has made a case for the (R) line being the least favorite line (all points that were made are absolutely 1000% correct) has anyone really considered the purpose for the (Z) line yet! I know it is supposed to supplement the (J) during rush hours but really does anyone else wish it was a regular line so you can possibly say that have actually been on a (Z). I have only ridden that train once since 1995!
one way for making it a regular line instead of rush hour supplemental service is by letting it run peak direction during rush hour and middays express between broadway and myrtle but the MTA has its ways.

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 02:39:51 pm »
My favorite line is the A line, because of the variety of trackage it runs on (Tunnel, Embankment, Grade Level, Elevated),
and its use of old cars (R46s, R32s/R42s in the summer). It's also very fast in Brooklyn which is VERY useful.

My least favorite line is the R line because it's slow, mostly due to the massive amount of timers on the line.

Offline Brighton Express

• Operator
  • Progress Updater for the NYC Transit Forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 03:30:51 pm »
(A) and (M) are my favorite, Brighton and West End (M). (A) is the first letter in my name, love that smooth run on the 8 Av Express.

Offline Appletrain456

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 03:45:32 pm »
The 2 and 5 train are my favorite. I love the 2 train and 5 train because of the r142. The r142 is my favorite train set I love the cab and the brakes of the train. Since the 5 train is in the east side of manhattan I ride it all the time I love seeing all the important rich people ride  on the Lexington ave line. I live in between the 2 and the 5 like right in the middle I could catch the 5 at Morris park or the 2 train at Bronx park east or At Pelham parkway. Actually I love the 7th ave line express and local and the Lexington ave express and local line. I'm proud to live in New York City and ride the mta.   

Offline [CT1660]

• Dispatcher
  • openBVE Developer, OMSI Repainter & Engine Modder
    • View Profile
    • Enter The Lair
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 09:55:06 pm »
A train is definitely my favorite. Especially the section to the Rockaways, and the summer months when the A & C car swaps take place.

Offline ???????????????

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • ??????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 10:22:42 am »
R32s/R38 are my favorite trains because too loud in my ear  :)

A line rush hour is my favorite because its very faster like a sonic  8)

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 12:39:43 am »
Congratulations to DJ Hammers for winning November.
BVEStation.