BVEStation

Author Topic: Help please  (Read 5949 times)

Offline St Jimmy

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Help please
« on: February 20, 2011, 01:25:06 pm »
Hi guys i'm new to your forum so hey.

I need a little help, some of the routes i've downloaded are not working to well. Take the B, D, E lines for example the routes there but i carn't see the track or tunnel walls etc. On the error at the start before it loads up it comes up with several 100 things missing. Looking down at the details the main points listed are as follows.

FileName C:\openBVE\Railway\Object\nyct\Ballast.b3d not found in structure.rail at line 12, column 1 in file C:\openBVE\Railway\Route\Route\NYCT-E\NYCT-E.csv

FileName C:\openBVE\Railway\Object\nyct\tunclmnsR.b3d not found in structure.wallr at line 34, column 1 in file C:\openBVE\Railway\Route\Route\NYCT-E\NYCT-E.csv

GroundStructureIndex1 is out of range in cycle.ground at line 235, column 1 in file C:\openBVE\Railway\Route\Route\NYCT-E\NYCT-E.csv

RailStructureIndex references an object not loaded in track.railtype at line 242, column 3 in file C:\openBVE\Railway\Route\Route\NYCT-E\NYCT-E.csv
RailStructureIndex references an object not loaded in track.railstart at line 242, column 5 in file C:\openBVE\Railway\Route\Route\NYCT-E\NYCT-E.csv

FormStructureIndex references an object not loaded in Track.Form at line 253, column 2 in file C:\openBVE\Railway\Route\Route\NYCT-E\NYCT-E.csv

FreeObjStructureIndex references an object not loaded in Track.FreeObj at line 545, column 8 in file C:\openBVE\Railway\Route\Route\NYCT-E\NYCT-E.csv

FormStructureIndex references a FormCL not loaded in Track.Form at track position 17900 in file C:\openBVE\Railway\Route\Route\NYCT-E\NYCT-E.csv.

They are just some of the error messages, i've tried reloaded it and reinstalling, I have Windows 7 32bit addition and its for OpenBVE.

Little help please.

The same happens with the Grand Central shuttle.

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Help please
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 07:21:09 pm »
for the E, try installing the 2. And for the B and D try installing the A and C lines

Offline St Jimmy

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 04:54:57 am »
Yeah i've got the 2, A, C already and they work fine.

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 07:54:20 am »
The (E) requires the (L) or vice-versa I believe.If not then its the (G) N/B To Continental-71 Av that you'll need.

Offline St Jimmy

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 02:31:44 pm »
Nope still not working properly. Having the same sort of issue with the F line which i've just downloaded.

Offline Pacific385

• Dispatcher
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 04:00:09 pm »
Nope still not working properly. Having the same sort of issue with the F line which i've just downloaded.

Did you download the dependencies?

- A Line
- V Line
- Q Line
- Required Objects

Offline St Jimmy

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 04:58:42 am »
Do i need to download the Zip file to the right or is that just another way of installling it. If i do need it, where do put i'm not to good at unziping things. Thanks.

Offline Pacific385

• Dispatcher
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 09:03:41 am »
Do i need to download the Zip file to the right or is that just another way of installling it. If i do need it, where do put i'm not to good at unziping things. Thanks.

Download, extract it and place it in your BVE Folder