BVE > General BVE/OpenBVE

openBVE Troubleshooting

(1/2) > >>

Santanairt79:
hi there im using an hp stream x360 been looking to get any openbve on my computer. im a former nyc resident from the Bronx now living in vegas . I also have cancer and looking to spend my time enjoying what I used to do the most when I was younger. I have team viewer and and an email. dabronxbomber2005@gmail.com ...if someone can help me I wld greatly appreciated not concerned about the graphics I just looking for a program that will work period. thanks ahead of time

YankeesPwnMets:
Please make a new topic if you have issues, instead of bumping old posts. I've made a new topic for your post. What problem are you having with openBVE exactly?

Santanairt79:
Everytime i get to load the program dependencies and routes and trains it comes saying files missing or just goes to a black screen. I have brr 10.1 installed just in case and i also have team viewer for any who actually has the program that can get it to my laptop. I have the minimum requirements for the program and would greatly appreciate any one that can help with my issue.

OIG119:
Do you have OpenAL and the .NET 4.5 Framework installed?

YankeesPwnMets:
Is this for every route, or a specific route?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version