BVEStation

Author Topic: (Y) Line Update Thread  (Read 43065 times)

Offline ErrorMacro11

• Operator
  • FreeLance Developer
    • View Profile
Re: (Y) Line Update Thread
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2012, 05:51:59 pm »
thnx. ive finally changed the schedule. ill remember this for future reference. but how can i ghange the doors opening on a track

Offline SubwayTrainOperator5

• Dispatcher
  • R44, R46, and R68 fan / OpenBVE Videomaker
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2012, 06:02:18 pm »
thnx. ive finally changed the schedule. ill remember this for future reference. but how can i ghange the doors opening on a track

.sta 205th Street;14.3123;14.3130;0;1;0;0;;10;247;\NYCT-W3\205_dep.wav;

The 6th number in the code line for the station controls which side the doors open on (I put that number in bold and underlined), if that number is -1 the doors will open on the left, if it is 0 they will open on both sides, and if it is 1 it will open on the right
Signature Removed (dead link)

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
    • Fan Railer's YouTube Channel
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2012, 11:51:10 pm »
As a tip, you can always go into the train.dat file and change how the doors operate on the trainset itself. It's different from what your asking, but I'm just making this aware in case you feel like fiddling with that too.

http://trainsimframework.org/develop/train_train_dat.html#
Go to the devices section on the page linked.

#DEVICE
2 <--- Open mode (0: The doors are opened automatically, but can also be prematurely opened manually. This is the default. 1: The doors are opened automatically. Manual override is not possible. 2: The doors can only be opened manually.)
2 <--- Close mode (0: The doors are closed automatically, but can also be prematurely closed manually. This is the default. 1: The doors are closed automatically. Manual override is not possible. 2: The doors can only be closed manually.)

You can open the .dat file with Notepad.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:53:43 pm by Fan Railer »