BVE > NYCTA Projects

(WIP) The IRT SMEE Fleet (R12-R36ML & WF) Development Thread [+Previews]

<< < (2/78) > >>

Dj Hammers:

--- Quote from: ArninesForTheWorld on January 03, 2011, 12:53:15 pm ---It's gonna have the R-12, 15, 17 right? (as exterior ((possible interior))?)

--- End quote ---

If I can get permission, sure.

Some work is being done sound-wise on the R33-ML. Expect a better screeching sound as well as better run sounds.

The RFW version of the R33-WF is progressing slowly due to school work.

Mr Railfan:
Alright guys id like to show you a preview on another project that im working on = The R33 Worlds Fair Scheme . I am aware that Dj hammers is working on the Train Of Many Colors and i look forward on working with him on both this and the TOMC . This train will be a 5th generation train and will work on any new IRT OpenBVE route. It will also have working rollsigns and a fully detailed exterior. here is the preview of the cab panel: 

[Please note that these cab pictures where taken of the r33 single unit that is at the transit museum and may vary slightly from the R33WF married pairs consists ]
[Also please note this not the final version , i may add some cosmetic changes ]

For people who dont know what the r33WF is heres a pic [Credit to NycSubway.org and Rich Panse]
]

Feel free to post any Suggestions , Comments or Questions!

bve:
Omg that is sweet. Good Work!

Dj Hammers:
This thread will be for the R33-WF and R33-WF RFW view ONLY.

The R33-ML will remain in the original thread (Which has had it's name changed from the TOMC thread to the R33-ML thread)

Here is the link to the R33-ML thread: http://forums.bvestation.com/index.php?topic=86.new#new

BTW Mr. Railfan I can deal completely with the RFW view version that I was working on before; the panel is pretty much done. When the normal R33-WF is finished on your end, send it to me and I will basically synchronize the two trains in terms of sounds and performance and I will put some finishing touches on them like windshield wipers, etc.

Other Random Note:

Does anybody know what happened to that Redbird exterior being created back on the old forums?

Dj Hammers:
Because of recent developments the TOMC project has been split. The R33-WF and R33-WF RFW view is going forward as a joint project between me and Mr. Railfan.

As for the R33-ML, work will continue to progress slowly due to the large amount of work I have in school this year (You all have NO idea how much it is :P).

Here is the link to the R33-WF and R33-WF RFW view thread: http://forums.bvestation.com/index.php?topic=331.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version