BVEStation

Author Topic: Help  (Read 3742 times)

Offline nague001

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Help
« on: August 29, 2016, 09:46:07 am »
Hello members, I'm new to BVE. I downloaded the Number 1 line and the default car is the R142a v6. The reason I would like to run the line is because I grew up on Nagle and the line has great sentimental value for me. Is there any place I can find the R142a v6 version? The one in the trains section has a suffix preview and I cannot load it into  OpenBVE. Thank you.

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
  • Your average railfan, I guess..
    • View Profile
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 11:01:47 am »
Just because the route has R142A v6 as a default train, doesn't mean it is out. There is an R142A on openBVE connection, if you want.
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Offline SimCentral

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 06:34:33 pm »
You dont need that version if your using Openbve, just choose a random train.

Offline Tyeontop

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 03:23:00 pm »
Hello, my name is Tyrone and I need help from someone, anyone. On my android phone I deleted my train lines for hmmsim by mistake. :'( :'( :'( I thought I could come on be to re-download them but they all were gone. I am truly devastated because I have no way to get them back. I miss playing my lines. I also notice for awhile there were no more updates for hmmsim. Please, if anyone can post the a line, the j line, the f line, and the q line for hmmsim and for me again so I can re-download them to my android phone I would be truly grateful for it. I don't have any to play on my phone anymore... :'( :'( :'(