BVEStation

Author Topic: Current Queens bound 7  (Read 7124 times)

Offline BeeRyDavis

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Current Queens bound 7
« on: November 06, 2011, 05:57:45 pm »
I drove the trains on the Queens bound 7 on bve and I noticed that the stations are not in the correct measurements. I'm wondering, will anyone re-do this route?

Offline SubwayTrainOperator5

• Dispatcher
  • R44, R46, and R68 fan / OpenBVE Videomaker
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Current Queens bound 7
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 06:13:53 pm »
IIRC, EDawg was working on a new version of the (7), however, it has not been updated in a very long time
Signature Removed (dead link)

Offline MegaChulo95

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 06:14:43 pm »
Can someone redo the Queen bound 7 Line and make a 5 generation
MegaChulo95

Offline bve

• Dispatcher
  • OMSI anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 06:20:33 pm »
IIRC, EDawg was working on a new version of the (7), however, it has not been updated in a very long time

IIRC he's doing the Times Sq bound 7. The other direction is still up for grabs I think.
Favorite LFS Powertrain: Cummins ISL 9 EPA10
                                        Allison WB-400R Gen IV
Favorite CNG/Diesel Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 50

Favorite Transmission Make: Allison Transmission

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 07:07:31 pm »
I drove the trains on the Queens bound 7 on bve and I noticed that the stations are not in the correct measurements. I'm wondering, will anyone re-do this route?
It's a very old route done in the early days of coding where there was an object limitation.It's accurate but may be off by a bit because limitations.

Offline BeeRyDavis

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 07:12:04 am »
It's a very old route done in the early days of coding where there was an object limitation.It's accurate but may be off by a bit because limitations.

That explains a lot, thanks.

Offline Failsafe

• Operator
  • Community Advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 11:29:43 am »

lol it is the stations dont even have the names on them, there is just blank walls :P, But the express is pretty good and i like the shea stadium pic :D
Bvestation Police Department-To protect and serve

Offline Lance

• Operator
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 12:31:46 pm »
The Queens-bound (7) is one of, if not the oldest routes for the NYC Subway, dating back to at least 2000. Also, it was created for BVE1, which severely limited the amount of objects one could place on a route. Forgive the inaccuracies for this route as well as the other legacy routes.

To my knowledge, no one's making the Queens-bound version, but, as has been previously stated, the Manhattan-bound version is under development. No, we don't know when it will be released so please don't ask.

'70s style service sign at Times Sq-42 St.

Offline Failsafe

• Operator
  • Community Advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 01:30:26 pm »
The Queens-bound (7) is one of, if not the oldest routes for the NYC Subway, dating back to at least 2000. Also, it was created for BVE1, which severely limited the amount of objects one could place on a route. Forgive the inaccuracies for this route as well as the other legacy routes.

To my knowledge, no one's making the Queens-bound version, but, as has been previously stated, the Manhattan-bound version is under development. No, we don't know when it will be released so please don't ask.

It was made for BVE1  ??? i never new that lol i thought it was made for bve 2, so that explains it lol :P
Bvestation Police Department-To protect and serve

Offline Phantom909

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 02:35:26 pm »
The Queensbound 7 was created by Ermie Alston in March 0f 2001. At that time bve limited you to 256 objects and 8500 commands.

Joe