BVEStation

Author Topic: Teamspeak Notice: File Storage  (Read 4216 times)

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
Teamspeak Notice: File Storage
« on: September 14, 2011, 09:35:47 pm »
This is a message to everyone who uses the Teamspeak, but may apply if you plan to use it in the future anyway.

The file storage on the Teamspeak server is great for doing quick sharing of files, but the server owner has informed me that it is taking up too much space.  So there are 2 solutions to this.

1. Don't use the Teamspeak Server to transfer/share files.
2. Use the Teamspeak Server to transfer/share files, BUT remember to delete the files once your done.

The files will be purged from the server regardless.  Do not store critical files on the server, Do not use Teamspeak's file storage system as a backup system.  Once the cleanup and maintenance is done, the server should be back up shortly.  Thank you for your patience and cooperation!
BVEStation.

Offline badboy123

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Teamspeak Notice: File Storage
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 06:01:34 pm »

I was wondering what happened to the R44 on the downloads section. The A route that used it needed to be changed. Was it due to a copyright issue, or others. I have the original files and i am wanting to make a Pre-GOH R44 with exterior view and 3d cab. I want to know of anything because of any issues for copyright and such. I would like to know from the original author if I can have permission to use a few sounds and some physics for my project.

Offline SubwayTrainOperator5

• Dispatcher
  • R44, R46, and R68 fan / OpenBVE Videomaker
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Teamspeak Notice: File Storage
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 06:11:58 pm »

I was wondering what happened to the R44 on the downloads section. The A route that used it needed to be changed. Was it due to a copyright issue, or others. I have the original files and i am wanting to make a Pre-GOH R44 with exterior view and 3d cab. I want to know of anything because of any issues for copyright and such. I would like to know from the original author if I can have permission to use a few sounds and some physics for my project.

That R44 was made by Trevor Logan, and IIRC he took it down along with all his other trains because people kept making copyright infringements of it.
Signature Removed (dead link)