BVEStation

Author Topic: Question  (Read 4021 times)

Offline C40LF 801

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Question
« on: November 01, 2012, 04:18:05 pm »
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if there are any routes that were released on the Forums but not in the downloads section. I have been searching for some route downloads in the forums but I could not find ant and someone told me that there was an old version of the (W) and (N) that were released on the forums page. If someone can tell me if there are any old version NYCTA routes that would be great help. Thanks!

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 11:06:33 pm »
As far as I know the W and N are not released.

Offline BStyles

• Head Admin
  • Operator
  • The CEO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 06:52:15 am »
Basic versions of the lines are not available here, but at b-v-e.info. Not sure if the links are still up, but you can look there for your answers. Newer versions are currently under development in collaboration with the BVEStation team. Check the NYCTA Projects section from time to time to check on progress.

BStyles

Offline C40LF 801

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 01:58:56 pm »
Basic versions of the lines are not available here, but at b-v-e.info. Not sure if the links are still up, but you can look there for your answers. Newer versions are currently under development in collaboration with the BVEStation team. Check the NYCTA Projects section from time to time to check on progress.

BStyles

Thanks a lot!