BVEStation

Author Topic: New member  (Read 5760 times)

Offline MP89

• New Recruit
  • MP89 lover
    • View Profile
« on: September 01, 2017, 08:35:57 pm »
Hi to everybody,

I'm Max, I'm 21 and I currently live in Paris. Public transportation is one of my POI as the simulation, I love the rolling stocks running in my country and especially in my Région ( State ) but I also like the one in the US because of it's "old look" design in a modern era that's why I wanted to register in this forum and I hope to spend good times here and remember that english isn't my native language so sometimes I might do some mistakes but I understand really good don't worry.

Offline BadriveR142A

• Conductor
  • 1970s Routes developper
    • View Profile
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 02:56:48 am »
Hi to everybody,

I'm Max, I'm 21 and I currently live in Paris. Public transportation is one of my POI as the simulation, I love the rolling stocks running in my country and especially in my Région ( State ) but I also like the one in the US because of it's "old look" design in a modern era that's why I wanted to register in this forum and I hope to spend good times here and remember that english isn't my native language so sometimes I might do some mistakes but I understand really good don't worry.
Hey do you really live in Paris? Because I live in Rouen, not far from Paris! It's good to know that there are french people who are interested in the NY subway just like me, or other transportation system, I don't really know about you so I don't know yet. But hey, welcome to BveSation my friend!

1960 - 1970s Lover

Offline MP89

• New Recruit
  • MP89 lover
    • View Profile
Re: New member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 09:02:22 am »
Yep j'habite vraiment à Paris enfin dans la petite couronne à 2 kilomètres et oui j'aime bien les métros de NY c'est un autre style ( rétro et rétro-moderne ) que nos MF et MP mdr
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 10:20:18 pm by MP89 »