BVEStation

Author Topic: step by step on installing F line  (Read 3797 times)

Offline ErrorMacro11

• Operator
  • FreeLance Developer
    • View Profile
step by step on installing F line
« on: December 30, 2011, 03:55:52 pm »
can someone go step by step on installing the f line.

Offline SubwayTrainOperator5

• Dispatcher
  • R44, R46, and R68 fan / OpenBVE Videomaker
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: step by step on installing F line
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 04:14:05 pm »
Okay, first of all, make sure you have got all the dependencies (A Line, V Line, Q Line, and the Octavia folder), then download the automated installer (it is easier). Now, let the installer install to the OpenBVE\Railway, and it should work
Signature Removed (dead link)

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 04:17:36 pm »
Alright so what you're going to do is download the file from the BVEStation downloads section obviously.
Because I don't know where you have your BVE folder i'll show you how to create the folder and have everything in the right place.
1)Download all the files including the dependencies.
-REQUIRED Octavia Object Pack (7zip Format) this file goes in your objects folder which is something similar to this: C:\Program Files (x86)\BVE\Railway\Object.
-A Line and V Line these links will take you to a different page where you will have to download those lines. I think they already come ready to install into your Railway folder which is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BVE\Railway
-Automated installer is the same as the A/V lines.
-Last but not least we have the main file. What I do with 7z files is download them to the desktop and extract the files to the desktop. Then I open up windows explorer and navigate to this: C:\Program Files (x86)\BVE\Railway.
In there you should see the Object, Route, and Sound folders. Move that window to the left side of your screen then open up the folder that you extracted to your desktop. Put that on the right of the other window. Click on Object in both windows, then drag the File from the window on the right to the window on the left, and repeat for Sound and Route. Then hopefully if the other files are in the same place your F line should work. If not post a screenshot. By the way, these are rough, quick instructions and if they're wrong anybody should feel free to correct me.

Offline Dr. Subway18

• Operator
  • proud 1999 Kenworth W900B owner(NTC cummins, 10sp)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 07:07:44 pm »
yeah i did that too but i miss files.For example 50 feet of track and plat will be missing every quarter mile    :'(

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 10:38:18 pm »
If you are using OpenBVE, open up the list of errors that OpenBVE gives you.  Then let us see which files are missing so we can find out what your missing and/or misplaced.
BVEStation.