BVEStation

Author Topic: New Forums Website for BDC Projects (BStyles & GreenEggs)  (Read 3399 times)

Offline Green Eggs n Pelham

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
New Forums Website for BDC Projects (BStyles & GreenEggs)
« on: March 30, 2013, 10:22:49 pm »
Hello All!

As many of you know, I am a senior development partner with BStyles, specializing in content for the Trainz simulator series. For a year or so now, the both of us have been wanting to get a website up and going, with obvious hits and misses. As B is in the military currently, and as I am juggling a full time job and new familial obligations, the ability to pay for such a domain is tough. Thankfully, the solution is finally here. I have started a new ProBoards forum called "BDC Projects" and it will be *the* official place to get content downloads for Trainz items as well as a place for content developers who want to join our team to congregate. Many of you know BStyles from his work here in BVE, and I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you as well, whether or not we've met. A select few of you I have had the pleasure of meeting, and I hope to meet everyone else in the future. The website link is below as well as a list of members that were a part of the old domain site before it crashed. If your name is NOT on this list and you were part of the original group, please shoot me a private message on the new boards. Those who are content creators (for lack of a better term?) here for BVE and are also partners with BStyles, please reach me via PM there as well and I can see about setting up administrator privileges for a few of you (I'm looking for maybe 3 or 4), since I can't run the site on my own.

On that note, if you have a lot of experience and would like to be an administrator, include that in your PM as an "application", and why you should be chosen. So, without further delay:

New Website: (Register now!) http://bdcprojects.boards.net

Here are the names of the members that BStyles gave me prior to the close of the last domain. If there is an asterisk next to your name, you were flagged as an admin on the old board, however, you will have to resubmit your application as BStyles is temporarily away from the development game and I've taken over all administrative duties. Two ** means you were tagged as a moderator.

aking4125, Imanuel*, kingoftrains, kako, steven8579, jamal17, R33WF, ARome, dakidmike, kachsheev183, Goten123, steelracer02, bve, Slants**, scottbe8, calabrese94, stamenqua, Blue18*, Strain, Nyctrman*, ErrorMarco11, PuertoRican88**, Chris, EDawg**, Dj Hammers**, BStyles*.

Please use the same names when registering as you did before. I look forward to working with those who want to be developers, and it is a pleasure and an honor to welcome all of you aboard to the next phase in NYCTA development.

Warm Regards,

-A (GreenEggsnPelham/"ACE")