BVEStation

Author Topic: U line timetable question  (Read 3944 times)

Offline metroII

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
U line timetable question
« on: January 10, 2012, 10:32:22 pm »
Ok, im not sure if i am posting this in the right area, since my phone only allows me to access this part of openBve forums so here goes.

Today me and projectace played the U line, chatting via MSN since servers are down and noticed that the timetable kept saying that we were like for example 3:35late or 4:01 late at 125th st. ( my times I don't remember his) and well i was coming into the stations right on the AI train. like the signals in the middle of the station were red as I was coming or approaching the station. I dont deny that i was hauling ass.

Questions are
1.s there a way to fix the timetable to be on time? I ask because i kept reachin the AI train and still arrived late to stations

2. What is the max speed limit? I kept seeeing 55 50 45 60 in certain sections and was just wondering what the limit was??

Thanks!!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 10:44:08 pm by metroII »
jbetancourt

Offline metroII

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: U line timetable question
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 10:44:42 pm »
I Was re editing  the post, sorry
jbetancourt

Offline SubwayTrainOperator5

• Dispatcher
  • R44, R46, and R68 fan / OpenBVE Videomaker
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 10:50:37 pm »
Oh, ok.

You CAN edit the timetable, but it is one of the numbers in the coding, I do not know exactly which one.

And the route does not seem to have speed limits coded in, it just has the signs visible.
Signature Removed (dead link)

Offline metroII

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 10:53:36 pm »
Oh ok, i was wondering because I kept sayin Dang, I can't be late, if im riding yellows and entering on the AI.
jbetancourt