BVEStation

Author Topic: Phantom909 or better known as Joe has passed away  (Read 16169 times)

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Phantom909 or better known as Joe has passed away
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 11:59:14 pm »
This is very sad news to hear. He has put plenty of work to help develop the the routes and trains on this website. May he rest in peace and his works live on for many generations to understand how this website was brought up significantly through his contributions.

Offline corcom1

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Train Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 09:23:40 am »
I am so sadden and surprised by this lost of this great man. Joe was the first one to communicate with me back in 2005 when I first came to BVE. He will be deeply missed. May he rest in peace.  :(

Offline TJay1724

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 11:47:37 am »
It has been months since I've been here, though I've been reading posts and following progress. I've been with Joe since the beginning, when he started working on BVE routes back in 2001 with BVE 2. He was the one who took the time and had the patience to teach me how to code not only routes, but objects as well. We spoke frequently then and hung out a few times. Even though we lost touch for some time, I managed to find him again and he remembered me like we never lost touch. His contributions to this community was massive and critical to how far we have come and he will be sorely missed. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to Joe and his family. He will live on through us and will never be forgotten.  :'( :'( I tried not to tear, but it's not working. Rest In Peace my friend.

Offline whendari

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2014, 05:06:24 pm »
He taught me everything I know about BVE and Developing before I even grew up, he was a very good man I am disappointed with myself that I fell out of touch with him, I will miss him.