BVEStation

Author Topic: Gap Filler Signal  (Read 4001 times)

Offline arremm1

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Gap Filler Signal
« on: February 23, 2017, 10:38:09 am »
I wonder if someone can help me.  I placed the Gap Filler Signal that is included in the NYCT Custom Signal package, but I can't seem to get it to work.  As I stop at the station, the Gap Filler Signal is red.  As you leave the station, the signal should go blank and the bottom of the signal should say "off".  This does not occur .  The signal stays red.  Is there something (ie tripper..etc) that has to be placed so that the signal will work?  The instructions provided with the Custom Signal package does not mentiion the GF Signal.  I would appreciate any help.. Thanks

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Gap Filler Signal
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 10:51:58 pm »
Are you approaching the signal slowly? The Gap filler signal acts as a timer. You have to approach the gap filler signal slowly (below 5 mph) for it to clear.

Offline arremm1

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 12:24:48 pm »
Thanks for the reply.  Congratulations, You were the only one.  But, I figured out what was wrong.  I did not put The ".Section 0,2,4" after placing the switch.  To my defense, The Gap Filler Signal works on the #1 line @ 14th Street and they do not have a "Section" coded into the signal.  Don't know how that was done.  Thanks anyway for your input.

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 11:38:32 pm »
Your welcome. Happy to help  :D