BVEStation

Author Topic: (WIP) Official Update Thread for the New-Tech Trains (R142-R188)  (Read 371092 times)

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
  • Your average railfan, I guess..
    • View Profile
Re: (WIP) Official Update Thread for the New-Tech Trains (R142-R188)
« Reply #255 on: December 31, 2016, 01:53:52 pm »
Sorry to say guys but the R142/A is a little bit behind and looks like it wont be released in the year of 2016 due to some last minute features me and BVEFan are working in. Because of this slight delay the R68 is being worked in hopes to be released before the R142/A. Do not worry both the R142 and R142A will be released pretty soon but we hope you guys enjoy the R110A for now.
That is 100% OK. I am grateful for what I have. If someone wants it that bad, they can make their own. Or, just use the one already released.
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Offline TheOne10118

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 02, 2017, 08:51:11 am »
Just came back and it looks like one of these trains has finally been released! :D I hope the others get released soon.

Offline YankeesPwnMets

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Lexington Av Express
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 09, 2017, 03:07:22 am »
Sighhhhhhh

@kawasaki R36: knock off the nonsense posts

@WizDaGamer: If EpicBlaze wants to go develop something in his free time, that's his right. If he wants to create something from scratch, then he can do so. Do you guys realize that development recently has slowed to a crawl? It's because there hasn't really been a new generation of developers ready to take over for the old guys. We want to encourage innovation, experimentation, and learning, not discourage it. We also do not tell people what they can/cannot do in their own free time.

In addition, there was no need to show the level of disrespect I just saw. As long as members aren't banned, you aren't allowed to tell them that they can/cannot be here. I don't ever want to see that again.

@ZTraintobroad: Was it really necessary to pile it on? Do you enjoy beating a dead horse?

@Epicblaze: Keep your roblox stuff to your roblox thread. It exists for a reason. Also, I'm really sick of telling you for the millionth time to stop extending arguments with other people. Ignore it next time.

@everyone: Grow up. Show some damn maturity

Offline TheExpress/XD60

• Developer
  • New Recruit
  • NYCTA Train Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 21, 2017, 08:06:55 pm »
So check this out guys
R142/R142A mixed Set Drive To City Hall From 125

https://youtu.be/A-HQshAKbgI

Offline kawasaki R36

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 22, 2017, 11:02:11 pm »
cool is that going to be part of the release of the R142 with the R142 lead and the R142a with the R142a lead

Offline bvefan

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 24, 2017, 03:46:30 am »
THE R142 & R142A PROJECTS ARE ON HOLD AND ARE QUESTIONABLE FOR CANCELLATION DUE TO A SPAM RELEASE OF THE LEAKED R142A. THE EXPRESS/XD60 AND I WILL DISCUSS OUR DECISION ON THE FUTURE OF THESE PROJECTS WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. 

At first it was noticed but wasn't drastic but now it's really getting out of hand. Not only are people leaking old versions of the train they're posting pictures, videos, and modding the train[R142A] without hesitation. Other projects are not affected by this. Blame your fellow members...they know who they are.

Offline kawasaki R36

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 30, 2017, 09:20:16 pm »
you know this really sucks because i was looking foward to run  the N via sea beach and the A to far Rockaway  and to use the R160 by NYCTMAN on the route >:( >:(

Offline TheExpress/XD60

• Developer
  • New Recruit
  • NYCTA Train Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2017, 06:10:42 pm »
 So after days of talking this over with Bvefan we feel as though the community does not deserve the release of R142/A series after the mess that occurred and thus canceled it. Although this DOES NOT affect any other projects such as the R68, R110B, R143, R160 and R179, there is still hope for the R142/A series. Not only is it stressful developing, but we are also limited by our laptops capabilities. After years of hard work *Note while my second year in high school*... We want to release these two trains ! We simply ask for your donations to better our ram and add a additional hard drive in order to compensate for a lot of the parts going into these trains which all sums up to about $60, which is the goal we want to reach. We are not asking that asking each person to donate $60, but a dollar or two does help. This DOES NOT mean the R142/A will be payware. If the donation are raised to help these parts the two items needed, The R142/A WILL BE RELEASED.
We hope you remain safe, and have a nice day.

Here is the link to our go fund me page
http://www.gofundme.com/HelpResumeTheR142-R142A

Offline WizDaGamer

• New Recruit
  • Third year as Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 04, 2017, 05:27:27 am »
So after days of talking this over with Bvefan we feel as though the community does not deserve the release of R142/A series after the mess that occurred and thus canceled it. Although this DOES NOT affect any other projects such as the R68, R110B, R143, R160 and R179, there is still hope for the R142/A series. Not only is it stressful developing, but we are also limited by our laptops capabilities. After years of hard work *Note while my second year in high school*... We want to release these two trains ! We simply ask for your donations to better our ram and add a additional hard drive in order to compensate for a lot of the parts going into these trains which all sums up to about $60, which is the goal we want to reach. We are not asking that asking each person to donate $60, but a dollar or two does help. This DOES NOT mean the R142/A will be payware. If the donation are raised to help these parts the two items needed, The R142/A WILL BE RELEASED.
We hope you remain safe, and have a nice day.

Here is the link to our go fund me page
http://www.gofundme.com/HelpResumeTheR142-R142A

So you made the goal of $60 dollars, does that mean the R142/A being released?

Offline TheExpress/XD60

• Developer
  • New Recruit
  • NYCTA Train Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 11, 2017, 07:19:04 pm »
So you made the goal of $60 dollars, does that mean the R142/A being released?

Yes it does, I was gonna wait till the parts arrived to announce it but development has resumed since.

Offline kawasaki R36

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 11, 2017, 08:49:12 pm »
YAY the development has resume ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 09:20:55 pm by kawasaki R36 »

Offline Trainkid723

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 11, 2017, 09:17:40 pm »
Woo-Hoo!!!

Offline TheExpress/XD60

• Developer
  • New Recruit
  • NYCTA Train Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 14, 2017, 07:47:56 am »
Set Release Date For The R142A
March 31, 2017

PreBETA Release Date Is Set For The Last Sunday Of February For Those Who Donated.

Note: Our go fund me will be up until February 26 for those who want to have a preBETA.
Pictures/videos coming soon...

Offline (M) 6th Avenue Local

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 14, 2017, 01:52:29 pm »
Say no more. (Y)
-NYCT (M)

Offline Trainkid723

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 14, 2017, 03:01:07 pm »
Yes!!!!!!!