BVEStation > Station Talk

Making All Stops : Volume One Giveaway Topic #3

<< < (2/3) > >>

Orion V CNG #748:
My favorite line would have to be the B train because it brings me back some memories when it still had the R40 slants making express stops on the brighton line. Most of the slants were on the B and it was one of the unique trainsets out there. used to be....

My least favorite would be the 6 train due to its high levels of crimes, such as stabbings, gunshots, robberies, etc...

???????????????:
My favorite line is A because there are drama(arguing, fighting, blaming, insulting and drunk),
smell very weird, loud, and faster riding.

My favorite line are H(for R32) and S(for R46) because rockaway parks culture :)

AyooDess:
My favorite line would be the (N) because I would get off at 59 Street. Most people would assume I would stop at 8th Avenue because it's an Asian neighbourhood and I'm asian too, but I get out at 59th which sometimes leaves the people who assumed wondering why I got out at that station.

My least favorite line would be the (R) for having a local route. It takes a long time to get from Bay Ridge to Woodhaven Blvd in my opinion. It takes about 1+ hour/s

Pacific385:

--- Quote from: AyooDess on October 07, 2012, 07:00:26 pm ---My favorite line would be the (N) because I would get off at 59 Street. Most people would assume I would stop at 8th Avenue because it's an Asian neighbourhood and I'm asian too, but I get out at 59th which sometimes leaves the people who assumed wondering why I got out at that station.

My least favorite line would be the (R) for having a local route. It takes a long time to get from Bay Ridge to Woodhaven Blvd in my opinion. It takes about 1+ hour/s

--- End quote ---
I completely agree with you, the (N) is my favorite, I think its efficient and least favorite is the (R) becuase it is very inefficient and is a all local line. Cmon, waiting 20 minutes for the (R) during rush hour while 2-4 (N) trains pass by, that's pathetic.

ARome:
My favorite line is the (D) Mostly because it does bring back memories such as when it use to run via Brighton before it hit the West End. It's always on time, except when there are people who hold the doors or pull the EMG Cord. On the other hand, my least favorite line would be the (R), rarely comes on time when you wait for it, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version