BVE > Other Projects

[RELEASED] (WIP) 1970s Routes

<< < (19/24) > >>

BadriveR142A:
I have to post these pics haha:

190 St: Fixed the exit to Fort Tryon Park sign (I put Fort TYRON before), and put an exit only Iron Maiden replacing the slamgate.

181 St: Made a new mezzanine:

175 St: Nothing special, just 3d stairways and new mapboards:

168 St: New gate stairways, Downtown express/local and exit signs as well as new High Res route signs, and dumsters:

145 St: Completely improved, escalators, double stairways, improved signs, new exit signs, pillars, High res route signs...:

125 St: Divider, light bulbs and new High Res route signs, basically I'm making new High Res route signs, making them realistic and genuine, that can make you go back in time instantly

135 St and all other CPW stations are being worked on, I don't think posting them or perhaps just little details and turnstiles but you already get that I'm improving all the stations by adding stairs, no spitting and exit signs, and of course old exits....

BadriveR142A:
A little update on the 1973 A line. Yes, a little one. I'm currently having a work experience so I don't have much time, and also I started to develop the preGOH R40/M/42.
Anyways, more detailed tower at 207th St (thanks to Ryan J. Terry for textures), stairs with old classic handrails, old DNE signs, new static/animated train textures from in-game screenshots, new tunnels (from 3line objects), exit indications on wall tiles as well as closed exits (open back in the days of course), glowing light bulbs and I think that's it. I'm already at 81 Street but I'll leave it and 72nd St for later and continue to detail from 59 St to Euclid Ave.

Wally64:
great route is this still in progress

BadriveR142A:

--- Quote from: Wally64 on February 23, 2018, 02:13:16 pm ---great route is this still in progress

--- End quote ---
Of course it is, I'm working on it every day.
I expect the 1968-1979 8th Ave lines to be completed within a year though, but it will be worth the wait I promise.
Stay tuned for the scenario list

GG_Train:
Hi ... are you using PNG files or JPG files for your images.  Also what are the dimesions of your images?  Looks real good ... and yes these things take a lot of time and effort. 

It looks like you do like to pay attention to detail like myself.  Because I am designing an outside line that will eventually go into a subway, I am using the GROUND command for surfaces, buildings, street lights, etc.  Also for fencing not rendered by the DIKE command.  What are your thoughts about this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version