BVEStation

Author Topic: Canarsie Bound L Line  (Read 12042 times)

Offline Bebo

• New Recruit
  • Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: Canarsie Bound L Line
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2013, 12:58:27 am »
Looks great, especially for a skeleton! It looks to me like the only thing you have to do now is fully detail the stations, curve the tracks, and add all the signals/announcements, or are there more little things to do after all that?
he needs to add the diamond cross over south of b'way junction from what i seen

Offline NYC-T-Driver

• Developer
  • New Recruit
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
    • NYC-T-Driver's Youtube
Re: Canarsie Bound L Line
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 11:52:31 am »
Ok my favorite BVEstation people, just wanted to drop in a update about the canarsie bound L line that i have started to work slowly on the project as well but a basic skelton is created if you have seen my youtube page. but i will be calling on the community for textures. i am a very busy person and i will not take stupid questions. The completeion of this line will depend on us developers & as well the community. the more you contribute, the faster us developers can make objects for this route and get it going for the community but we cannot do it alone as were only a few people with life's too.

I AM STILL DEBATING IF THERE WILL BE A BETA FOR THIS LINE OR NOT, IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE COMMUNITY & PROJECT DEVELOPERS

If you any questions (as long as there not stupid), please feel free to contact me via PM or on my youtube or catch me on the openbve connection teamspeak

Thank you
NYC-T-Driver
Official Developer for The IRT 1/9 Line

Southbound Progress - Skeleton Completed, Detailing in progress

Northbound Progress - Skelton Completed, Major Detailing In Progress