BVE > NYCTA Projects

(WIP) The IRT SMEE Fleet (R12-R36ML & WF) Development Thread [+Previews]

<< < (77/78) > >>

BadriveR142A:

--- Quote from: SP1900 on October 03, 2017, 03:34:03 pm ---Really good job. I love how the sounds are almost completely different from trains like the R32 and R30 and even he bogies have been remade. Good job, hope to see more preGOH trains in development soon. By the way, Why didn't you post this on the main BVEstation page?

--- End quote ---
Because apparently the website is running low on resources and no one is uploading on the main page anymore.

[CT1660]:
Oh, sorry for the massive vaporware.

I'm still working on the sounds, now that it's back in my hands, and tweaking things a bit.

The link that fan railer posted is an official beta release.

Hats off to Mudwrestle for his hard work on the new exteriors and interiors!

BadriveR142A:

--- Quote from: [CT1660] on January 02, 2018, 10:29:10 pm ---Oh, sorry for the massive vaporware.

I'm still working on the sounds, now that it's back in my hands, and tweaking things a bit.

The link that fan railer posted is an official beta release.

Hats off to Mudwrestle for his hard work on the new exteriors and interiors!

--- End quote ---
Hi, I made new 1970s rollsigns for myself for the R16 with the real font but if you need them in case you are still working on the R16 I can send it to you :)

iTransitFan:
Not related to this train series but is there a link to the pre GOH R40 Slant/R40M/R42?

BadriveR142A:

--- Quote from: iTransitFan on February 04, 2018, 07:43:13 pm ---Not related to this train series but is there a link to the pre GOH R40 Slant/R40M/R42?

--- End quote ---
The development of the preGOH R40/M/42 has been granted to me by the original developer BveMudwrestle so i'm working on them.
The trains aren't officially released yet, as they had wrong size and need to be rebuilt. I'm gonna post on the original R40/M/42 thread soon so check it out sometime

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version