BVEStation

Author Topic: Version 3 of my R160.  (Read 4414 times)

Offline da555nny

• New Recruit
  • I have 2 computers, but I use 1.
    • View Profile
Version 3 of my R160.
« on: May 12, 2011, 05:59:33 pm »
DISCLAIMER:
Error46146 has let me produce this model a while back, so I give credit to him for the original work that he put into the making.
Im only responsible for the recoding the model and producing my own signs.

My youtube channel is Gamesfreak699 and I think you remember me a while back that I made my first recoded train model.
I have now switched to my mac (since my PC crashed because of the windows restore virus)
I will be using my Version 2 as my template for this model.

The version 3 will include:
A seperate button for the Stand Clear of the Closing Doors Please announcement (i need some help with that)
Different font for the destination sign and the Interior LED (Currently, I use Calibri mixed with Arial)
more realistic Interior LED switches.
door lights (i need help in that too)
and whatever you can request.

Please be advised that I DO NOT guarantee all of the features listed above to be released in the final release.
I will ask some of my friends to BETA test my version 3 and the model is expected to come out in July or August, depending on what the heck am I supposed to do with my PC..

Offline pitor160

• Operator
  • BVEStation Contibutor
    • View Profile
Re: Version 3 of my R160.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 07:06:28 pm »
Hey Da555ny its me 8150pito a.k.a pitor160 ill help u i already have a font 4 tha exterior

Offline Slants4Lyfe

• Operator
  • 3 Years And Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 08:33:26 pm »
Look if your ONLY doing the exterior is not owned by error46146 its own by JayJay85, and basically we seem to have PLENTY of R160 sets for BVE, not to mention that error46146 is updating his R160's in the given future.
Formally Known as tvega961

Offline da555nny

• New Recruit
  • I have 2 computers, but I use 1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 03:05:00 pm »
I am kind of only updating the exterior, but still its a new version.
I have worked on 2 already.

Offline BStyles

• Head Admin
  • Operator
  • The CEO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 05:19:23 pm »
You should build a new exterior from scratch. I am already making an R160 exterior to wrap around JayJay85's interior.

There are too many people throwing around the word "my", and there are way too many versions of the R160 being worked on right now. In the past month, i've seen at least seven R160's being made, all not crediting JayJay85 for his interior work, and some not crediting Error46146 properly. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but please, and this is meant for all ears: the content made on BVEStation wasn't made for you to keep editing on it, it was made so that you get a feel for object building. You don't have to keep editing something; it creates a mess out of the coding and the release is an eyesore.

Please, start making your own objects from scratch. You may think its easier, but you don't learn a single thing from editing, without asking me, or a ton of other developers a truckload of questions.

BStyles
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 05:21:05 pm by BStyles »