BVEStation

Author Topic: The R40M and R42 have been released!  (Read 7511 times)

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • Rating: +63/-40
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
The R40M and R42 have been released!
« on: April 20, 2015, 05:06:11 pm »

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Rating: +4/-3
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
    • Fan Railer's YouTube Channel
Re: The R40M and R42 have been released!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 07:48:07 pm »
Good stuff =)

Offline Psycho William

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • Rating: +2/-0
  • C#/Train Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 06:59:08 am »
Good stuff =)

Im glad you like it. Thank me for making all of them

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • Rating: +5/-7
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 09:52:57 pm »
For some reason i can't seem to delete the r40M file from my computer. It keep saying "Could not find this item. This is no located in C://Users/Desktop. Verify the item's location and try again".
The file is there but i can't seem to move it or delete it. It have to do with the R40M 4 cars train folder. It also say that this item cannot be found which technically it is there. Since my computer can't find the file i decide to download the train folder for the r40m, hoping that it would resolve my issue but it did not. I don't know why this is happening. I don't know if anyone is having the same problem as me, but please can someone fix this problem.  Thanks       >:(
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:33:19 pm by Pegasusleos4 »

Offline Psycho William

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • Rating: +2/-0
  • C#/Train Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 05:17:47 am »
For some reason i can't seem to delete the r40M file from my computer. It keep saying "Could not find this item. This is no located in C://Users/Desktop. Verify the item's location and try again".
The file is there but i can't seem to move it or delete it. It have to do with the R40M 4 cars train folder. It also say that this item cannot be found which technically it is there. Since my computer can't find the file i decide to download the train folder for the r40m, hoping that it would resolve my issue but it did not. I don't know why this is happening. I don't know if anyone is having the same problem as me, but please can someone fix this problem.  Thanks       >:(

try to refresh in desktop and folder.

close all windows then delete that folder.

your computer may have a glitch to read the item. your computer acts like think your folder already stuck in the processing....

see if it works for u...

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 11:02:32 am »
i try that method as well but it doesn't work. I also try restarting my computer and deleting that folder but its still won't delete. Then i try restoring my computer to the last date it was updated which didn't work because the folder can't not be found which cause it to cancel the progress of system restore point. Is there another way around this without doing factory restore, cause its a pain if i do this, just to remove this folder. Thanks  :-\

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Rating: +273/-0
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 11:48:46 am »
i try that method as well but it doesn't work. I also try restarting my computer and deleting that folder but its still won't delete. Then i try restoring my computer to the last date it was updated which didn't work because the folder can't not be found which cause it to cancel the progress of system restore point. Is there another way around this without doing factory restore, cause its a pain if i do this, just to remove this folder. Thanks  :-\

I looked into this and it seems to be a windows problem, and found these forum posts with the same problem:

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/61420-folder-wont-delete-argh.html
http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/62094-cant-delete-icon-desktop.html

Give both of em a read, hopefully something works.

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 03:24:31 pm »
I try all of the method there and none of them work. Is there any more other ways to get rid of this folder. I even try deleting it when i am in safe mode as well and it doesn't work. :-\

Offline arremm1

• New Recruit
  • Rating: +0/-0
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 11:38:26 am »
I had the same trouble.  I downloaded the R40M and extracted the folders to my desktop.  Then I moved them to my Open BVE, Train folder.  All moved except R40M 4 car.  When I went to desktop, I could not move folder, could not rename folder, could not delete folder.  All said folder does not exist on the desktop.  But it does.  First I tried reverting to an earlier Restore Point, but that did not get rid of the folder.  The I tried "File Assassin", but that also failed.  So, then I open the folder and deleted all the files inside.  Now I had an empty folder, but it still would not delete.  Then I tried "Unlocker" and it deleted the folder right away.  I don't know if getting rid of the contents of the folder did the trick, but "Unlocker" worked.  Try it, it's free! :)