BVEStation

Author Topic: NYCT-D Problems  (Read 6233 times)

Offline MTAstar4

• New Recruit
  • Learning to code. Please help!
    • View Profile
NYCT-D Problems
« on: January 29, 2016, 06:26:25 pm »
Hi, I have been experiencing problems with the D line. First off, I can't see the right wall on the 34th St-West 4th St express run and a chunk of the right wall in the middle of the West 4-Broadway-Laff turn. Same goes for the B. Secondly, I can't see the Manhattan Bridge. On the (N) and (Q) lines I can, but not on the (B) and (D) lines. Furthermore, large chunks of Fort Hamilton-Coney Island Stations are missing. On the (N) via the (D), I can see them, but not on the regular (D). I think that I don't have a certain object pack installed, but I do have LisaRaye2.

I appreciate all help. Thanks to all!

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
  • Your average railfan, I guess..
    • View Profile
Re: NYCT-D Problems
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 07:34:52 pm »
Make sure you downloaded all dependencies. If there is dependencies for a dependency, download those too. Hope it's not too confusing lol.
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Offline MTAstar4

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 04:41:58 pm »
I have all the dependencies installed, LisaRaye2, 6th Avenue, 8th Avenue, Culver, and NYCTA A line, is there any dependency I'm missing?

Offline tf51d

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 09:44:49 pm »
I have all the dependencies installed, LisaRaye2, 6th Avenue, 8th Avenue, Culver, and NYCTA A line, is there any dependency I'm missing?

Make sure you have the latest versions, especially the LisaRaye2 objects! That one got me in the past! Latest versions are in the download section

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 08:07:12 am »
Make sure you have the latest versions, especially the LisaRaye2 objects! That one got me in the past! Latest versions are in the download section
As he said, make sure you have the latest version. When did you install the route? Just try downloading everything again.
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Offline MTAstar4

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 05:35:58 pm »
Yup, you guys were right. I re-downloaded LisaRaye2 and had all missing objects, thanks you guys!  ;D

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 03:55:53 pm »
Yup, you guys were right. I re-downloaded LisaRaye2 and had all missing objects, thanks you guys!  ;D
No problem. Glad to help!

Offline kawasaki R36

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 08:34:42 pm »
I still did every thing in my power and it still is loading as just a endless black tunnel can you guys send me all the fixed updates for all the problem lines and train cars please