BVEStation

Author Topic: nyc transit museum toggle key comands help  (Read 4902 times)

Offline daniel

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
nyc transit museum toggle key comands help
« on: September 11, 2016, 10:51:38 am »
hey , guys and girls i am new to the forum.. i was hoping for some help here. wondering if there was a way to export the key comands that are used for the usb toggle . my son goes to the program at the nytm every weekend.. i just cant figure out how to get the same exact key comands on the custom control list .. i do know how to manually change the controls. i did take a pictures of the controls but it appears that there are meny more key assignments that i am missing ... please help i would really appreciate the key comand export thanx everyone 

Offline tf51d

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: nyc transit museum toggle key comands help
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 05:35:24 pm »
Are you talking about for Joystick Throttle control? If so what you need to set if you have a single throttle is the Power Half Axis and Brake Half Axis setting. Set one to the Positive Axis and the other to the Negative Axis. If you are lucky enough to have 2 separate throttles, you would use the Power Full Axis on one and the Brake Full Axis on the other. Edit: I should have added, you need to set Single Full Axis also for trains with a single control like the R160's.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:18:08 pm by tf51d »