BVEStation

Author Topic: [OpenBVE]Amtrak ACS-64 + Amfleet II Coaches  (Read 60755 times)

Offline mrsam127

• Global Moderator
  • Operator
  • FAA Licensed Student Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: ACS-64, NEC, and more TONIGHT!
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2015, 03:50:57 pm »
GREAT! About how much longer until the beta for the NEC route is released on the website?
As long as it takes to complete the route and trainsets.

Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the picture above!

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
  • Your average railfan, I guess..
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2015, 04:56:28 pm »
As long as it takes to complete the route and trainsets.
About how much longer will that be? (Sorry for being annoying I'm just really excited)
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Offline mrsam127

• Global Moderator
  • Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2015, 05:18:46 pm »
About how much longer will that be? (Sorry for being annoying I'm just really excited)
If I knew I would've given you the date in my previous post. We are in the process of creating a high quality route, two locomotives with multiple repaints, Amfleet cars, and MARC repaints. We will post dates if/when they are available, but right now, your guess is as good as anybody else's.

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2015, 05:21:02 pm »
If I knew I would've given you the date in my previous post. We are in the process of creating a high quality route, two locomotives with multiple repaints, Amfleet cars, and MARC repaints. We will post dates if/when they are available, but right now, your guess is as good as anybody else's.
Ok, take the time you need. I'd much rather it take longer and have better quality and trains than it take quicker and have horrible quality.
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Ztraintobroad

Re: [OpenBVE]Amtrak ACS-64 + Amfleet II Coaches
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2015, 05:39:10 pm »

Please don't ask for release dates or get mad when updates haven't been posted in a while. We have other things to do other then BVE, like family and stuff like that. Please be patient.
Thanks, Developer -A
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 05:41:42 pm by Ztraintobroad »

Offline mrsam127

• Global Moderator
  • Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2015, 05:43:28 pm »
Please don't ask for release dates or get mad when updates haven't been posted in a while. We have other things to do other then BVE, like family and stuff like that. Please be patient.
Thanks, Developer -A
Good point.

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2015, 06:05:38 pm »
Good point.
Alright then. Can't wait for the release on the website.

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2015, 11:12:56 am »
Manuel must be developing alot because this thread has been silent for about a week or more.

Offline mrsam127

• Global Moderator
  • Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2015, 01:26:40 pm »
Manuel must be developing alot because this thread has been silent for about a week or more.
Yes, he is very busy. We don't constantly post progress because it slows down the development of our projects. Many progress shots are put in facebook groups where developers are able to easily help them enhance the quality of their work. This is all in addition to the fact that we do have lives outside of developing and it is not what we do 24/7.

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2015, 01:29:52 pm »
Listen, I've tried to be nice to you before but you  obviously  still don't get.

We, can't and WONT keep posting every single minor detail that gets updated in these projects. If that's what your thinking, then you need to get out of fantasyland. Stop this nonsense, it really is getting me and the other developers annoyed, if you don't like it, I don't know what to tell you.

-Z
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 01:31:49 pm by Ztraintobroad »

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2015, 05:05:03 pm »
Listen, I've tried to be nice to you before but you  obviously  still don't get.

We, can't and WONT keep posting every single minor detail that gets updated in these projects. If that's what your thinking, then you need to get out of fantasyland. Stop this nonsense, it really is getting me and the other developers annoyed, if you don't like it, I don't know what to tell you.

-Z
I'm not expecting people to post 24/7. Sorry dude, I'm just really excited for all these things to come out like the ACS-64, NEC route, and Hudson Line.

Offline mrsam127

• Global Moderator
  • Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2015, 06:28:18 pm »
I'm not expecting people to post 24/7. Sorry dude, I'm just really excited for all these things to come out like the ACS-64, NEC route, and Hudson Line.
I wouldn't sweat over it. We are all excited, and with school starting back soon we are all under a lot of stress and pressure to complete some of our projects. We're here to help =)

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2015, 07:49:45 pm »
I wouldn't sweat over it. We are all excited, and with school starting back soon we are all under a lot of stress and pressure to complete some of our projects. We're here to help =)
What do you mean by "I wouldn't sweat over it"?

Offline mrsam127

• Global Moderator
  • Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2015, 07:51:18 pm »
What do you mean by "I wouldn't sweat over it"?
You seemed very apologetic in your post... don't worry about apologies. We understand that everybody is looking forward to our projects.

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2015, 08:00:28 pm »
You seemed very apologetic in your post... don't worry about apologies. We understand that everybody is looking forward to our projects.
By we, you don't mean Ztraintobroad, right. He got very angry.