BVEStation

Author Topic: Old Versions of OpenBVE Now Available  (Read 4911 times)

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
Old Versions of OpenBVE Now Available
« on: March 05, 2014, 11:42:27 pm »
As with some of the (really old) posts on the forums regarding a new update of OpenBVE somehow breaking their games, you can now download older versions of OpenBVE in case you overwritten your old copy.  These older versions are essentially the same codebase as these old versions, but had the Multiplayer Extension added, and then removed again (for this purpose).  Let me know if a multiplayer component that was possibly left in the source could be causing any instabilities to the game.  Also if anyone has an older copy of OpenBVE with the source, it would be great if you can send it to me so we can grow this archive of older versions.  Any other instabilities or issues are likely because you are running the older version!

I have searched in many places and couldn't find older versions, so I hope this can help some people out, as it certainly has helped me, when I upgraded to the version 1.4.x series.  The page with the downloads is in the link below.  We currently have v.1.2.3 - v1.4.2, the files are 7zipped.

http://www.bvestation.com/oldopenbves.php

As always, no warranties, not responsible for anything that happens to your computer, open source etc.. applies here.  Enjoy!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:45:32 pm by ipac »
BVEStation.