BVEStation

Author Topic: Issues with OS_ATS1.dll  (Read 23650 times)

Offline Andrew

• New Recruit
  • Mets fan
    • View Profile
Re: Issues with OS_ATS1.dll
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2015, 04:23:49 pm »
FIXED IT!!!! Okay so all I did was create a new account for the pc. Then I moved all my files to the new account, deleted the old account...and BOOM!!! All fixed!!! There was something wrong with my account on Windows 10. It's all fixed now though!

Thanks to everyone who helped!

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
  • Your average railfan, I guess..
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2015, 08:01:29 pm »
FIXED IT!!!! Okay so all I did was create a new account for the pc. Then I moved all my files to the new account, deleted the old account...and BOOM!!! All fixed!!! There was something wrong with my account on Windows 10. It's all fixed now though!

Thanks to everyone who helped!
No problem Andrew! We were all glad to help. Glad to know you fixed it!  :D
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Offline Andrew

• New Recruit
  • Mets fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2015, 09:42:13 pm »
I actually just realized the issue. If I use my NVidia gtx 950m card the error comes up. However if I use the integrated graphics the error goes away... I just tested this out for my self and I know 100% that this is the issue, because I just turned it on and back off again. So I'm going to change some settings around in the NVidia control panel and see what happens... hopefully I'm not stuck using the integrated graphics card becuase I go from 60-20fps on high deatiled routes...

Offline Andrew

• New Recruit
  • Mets fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2015, 07:16:03 pm »
After changing some settings on the nvidia graphics card I couldn't fix anything. So if I want to run the trains properly I have to use intel graphics. For some reason the NVidia graphics card interferes with the OS_ATS1.dll file...don't know how to fix that. Unless anyone has ideas???

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
  • Your average railfan, I guess..
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2015, 07:39:07 pm »
After changing some settings on the nvidia graphics card I couldn't fix anything. So if I want to run the trains properly I have to use intel graphics. For some reason the NVidia graphics card interferes with the OS_ATS1.dll file...don't know how to fix that. Unless anyone has ideas???
No clue. Sorry
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Offline Andrew

• New Recruit
  • Mets fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2015, 02:45:49 pm »
Alright so I fixed that issue. What I did was uninstalled every single OS_ATS1.dll file on the pc. Then I reinstalled them. That worked!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 03:02:20 pm by Andrew »